Jane Iredale So Bronze Bronzing Powder 9.9g
You Save 12% (£3.35)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Bronze, contour and highlight with this light-diffusing, long-lasting powder. Containing the “Rolls Royce of minerals”, it delivers powerful antioxidants to protect and nourish the skin. A powder used for bronzing, contouring and highlighting. So-Bronze 1 is a classic terra-cotta colour with tiny specks of gold mica to add glow. So-Bronze 2 is slightly darker with the addition of a quarter moon of pressed gold powder. So-Bronze 3 has a peach-undertoned bronzer with a quarter moon of pressed peachy-pink shimmer. Provides a natural, sun-kissed look.
Please note: So Bronze Bronzing Power does not come in a case and is designed to fit in Jane Iredale's Refillable Gold Compact (sold separately).
- So-Bronze 1 - classic terra-cotta colour with tiny specks of gold mica to add glow.
- So-Bronze 2 - slightly darker with the addition of a quarter moon of pressed gold powder.
- So-Bronze 3 - peach under toned bronzer with a quarter moon of pressed peachy-pink shimmer.
- Diffuses light.
- Apply Jane Iredale So-Bronze Bronzing Powder where the sun would hit the face first: cheekbones, chin, nose and forehead.
- For a look that sculpts the face, apply a lighter base to the centre of the face (include eyes and around the mouth, but not the nose), a darker one on the outside perimeter, and then the bronzer. This pulls the centre of the face out and mimics the effect that a key light would have.
Mica, Boron Nitride, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Pine Bark Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Isopropyl Jojobate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Carmine.