L'Oréal Professionnel Source Essentielle Nourishing Balm 300ml

Embrace naturality with the Nourishing Balm for dry or damaged hair.
In stock
SKU
E2648000
£22.50

Essentielle Nourishing Hair Balm leaves dry hair feeling nourished, soft and supple. Made with sesame oil, split ends will be smoothed and hair will feel silkier, shinier and nourished from root to tip. A daily hair treatment to nourish dry hair to provide control, nutrition and shine.

Benefits

  • Ideal for dry hair
  • Free from silicone for a natural hair feel
  • 99% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 1% is necessary to ensure the sensorial & right preservation qualities of the formula

Directions

  • Apply evenly to shampooed, towel-dried hair
  • Leave on for five minutes
  • Rinse thoroughly
  • In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately

Ingredients

  • Sesame seed oil: Nourishing oil sourced from sesame seeds
  • Sunflower seed oil: Nourishing oil sourced from sunflower seeds
  • Candelilla wax: Softening ingredient sourced from candelila
  • Coconut Oil: Nourishing oil sourced from coconuts
  • Helianthus annuus seed oil/sunflower seed oil: nourishing oil sourced from sunflower seeds
  • Argania spinose kernel oil: Nourishing oil sourced from argan seeds
  • Purified water
  • Plant-derived ingredients sourced from plants such as coconut, grapes & rapeseed
  • Stearamidopropyl dimethylamine: conditioning ingredients
  • Tartaric acid: stabilizing ingredient
  • Cetearyl alcohol & Isopropyl myristate: softening ingredients
More Information
Brand Loreal Professionnel
Shades N/A
Colour N/A
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:L'Oréal Professionnel Source Essentielle Nourishing Balm 300ml
Your Rating

You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.

UK:

OptionDelivery TimeDelivery Cost
Standard Economy Shipping Usually within 3-7 working days* £2.95 (Free for orders above £15)
First Class Priority Shipping Usually within 1-5 working days* £3.99
UK Tracked Shipping Usually within 1-5 working days* £4.95


Europe & Rest Of The World:


OptionDelivery TimeDelivery Cost
International Standard Shipping Usually within 5-10 working days* £4.95 (Free for orders above £25)
International Tracked Shipping Usually within 4-8 working days* £16.95


Exceptions:


CountryOptionDelivery TimeDelivery Cost
India International Standard Shipping
International Tracked Shipping
Usually within 5-10 working days*
Usually within 4-8 working days*
£7.95 (Free for orders above £75)
£16.95
China International Standard Shipping
International Tracked Shipping
Usually within 5-10 working days*
Usually within 4-8 working days*
£7.95 (Free for orders above £75)
£16.95
United Arab Emirates International Standard Shipping
International Tracked Shipping
Usually within 5-10 working days*
Usually within 4-8 working days*
£7.95 (Free for orders above £75)
£16.95
Malaysia International Standard Shipping
International Tracked Shipping
Usually within 5-10 working days*
Usually within 4-8 working days*
£7.95(Free for orders above £75)
£16.95
South Africa International Standard Shipping
International Tracked Shipping
Usually within 5-10 working days*
Usually within 4-8 working days*
£7.95 (Free for orders above £75)
£16.95
Singapore International Standard Shipping
International Tracked Shipping
Usually within 5-10 working days*
Usually within 4-8 working days*
£7.95 (Free for orders above £75)
£16.95
Israel International Tracked Shipping Usually within 4-8 working days* £16.95


Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.



We offer delivery to a number of destinations worldwide. Unfortunately, due to brand restrictions we can’t offer all brands to every location, see below for restrictions.


Stylpro, Medik8, ANP, Jane Iredale, Dermalogica, T3 – Can only be shipped within the EU.
Skinade – Cannot be shipped to America.
Clarisonic, Susan Posnik, Revitalash, Elizabeth Arden Pro, Kneipp – Can only be shipped to UK & Ireland.
Moroccanoil – Can only be shipped within the UK.
SkinCeuticals – Can only be shipped within the EU.
Murad – Cannot be shipped to New Zealand.