Medik8 Blemish Control Kit
Currently, people are looking at this product
The Blemish Control Kit is a professional-strength, 4-step skincare system that combats oily skin and breakouts to promote a clear, calm complexion. Fortified with clinically-proven actives, it helps to clear blemishes, reduce shine and soothe sore, inflamed skin.
- beta Cleanse™ Exfoliating Foaming Cleanser 150ml
- Blemish AOX™ Oil-Free Antioxidant Serum 50ml
- beta Moisturise™ Skin Balancing Mattifying Moisturiser 50ml
- beta Gel™ Blemish Gel 15ml
- All-inclusive, daily blemish regime
- Targets problem skin while combating signs of skin ageing
- Regulates excess oil production for all-day shine control
- Reduces the appearance of existing blemishes whilst preventing future breakouts
- Soothes inflamed spots and irritated skin
- Restores skin’s reparative function to stimulate skin healing
Directions:Step 1: Cleanse
- Melt away deep-seated impurities and excess oil with beta Cleanse™ Exfoliating Foaming Cleanser.
- This antibacterial cleanser combines salicylic acid and niacinamide to improve the appearance of problem skin whilst preventing future breakouts.
- Massage into moistened skin, then rinse well and pat dry.
- Protect skin against breakouts with Blemish AOX™. Infused with Copper PCA, this lightweight, oil-free serum significantly reduces the free radical damage that allows blemish-specific bacteria to thrive.
- Blend a small amount evenly across the whole facial area, neck and décolletage.
- Leave to absorb before applying beta Moisturise™.
- Combat shine and soothe sore, inflamed skin with beta Moisturise™.
- The anti-inflammatory formula sinks in quickly to offer all-day hydration, whilst ensuring a calm, matte complexion.
- Enriched with pre and probiotics to increase the skin’s defences against blemish-causing bacteria.
- Apply to face, neck and decolletage, being careful to avoid the delicate eye and lip areas.
- Target individual blemishes with beta Gel™.
- This on-the-spot treatment instantly seals blemishes to prevent further infection, while salicylic acid and azelaic acid penetrate the pore to diminish stubborn pimples.
- Twice daily, dispense onto a clean finger (one drop per blemish) and gently apply to the pimple, rubbing in carefully.
Salicylic Acid - a deeply exfoliating BHA that clears dead skin cells and hardened sebum from the inside of the pore as well as from the surface of the skin.
Copper PCA - a revolutionary ingredient that boasts unprecedented antioxidant performance. Significantly reduces free radical chain reactions including the oxidative sebum damage that causes acne bacteria to thrive.
Azelaic Acid - accelerates cellular renewal while reducing redness and boosting the skin’s healing process.
Niacinamide - also known as vitamin B3, this anti-inflammatory active works to reduce redness and irritation as well as regulating sebum production.
Tea Tree Oil - a natural antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal agent that helps to reduce skin inflammation.
Prebiotics/Probiotics - helps to promote the development of good bacteria, thereby inhibiting the production of blemish-causing bacteria and consequently reducing breakouts.