Medik8 Crystal Retinal 10 30ml
Currently, people are looking at this product
Formulated with retinaldehyde, a super-charged derivative of vitamin A, Crystal Retinal™ works in with the skin’s natural mechanisms to enhance collagen production and speed up cellular turnover. Works upto 11x faster in the skin than classic forms of retinol. This ground-breaking night serum-cream firms, plumps and resurfaces skin, visibly minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to deliver a healthier, more youthful, even-toned complexion. Featuring multi-weight hyaluronic acid and vitamin E, it hydrates the skin at every level whilst strengthening the skin’s barrier to keep moisture locked in tight. Lightweight and luxurious, Crystal Retinal™’s silk-like texture sinks effortlessly into skin to nurture and restore the complexion.
This innovative formula contains the maximum concentration of a specialist crystal-encapsulated form of 0.1% Retinaldehyde, which is quicker and easier for the skin to convert into Retinoic Acid, getting to work up to 11 times faster than standard Retinol. It effectively boosts collagen production, smoothes uneven texture and contains natural antibacterial properties to help clear up blemishes. Added hydrators including Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin and Vitamin E hydrate and repair the skin, while specialist time-release technology ensure skin experiences minimal irritation. In just four weeks, users can expect a brighter, firmer, smoother and more youthful-looking complexion.
- Renews and resurfaces the skin
- Visibly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Works 11x faster than other types of Retinol
- Suitable for all skin types
- Clears the bacteria responsible for blemishes and breakouts
- Vegan friendly
- To be introduced to the skin gradually
- Use once every three nights for the first two weeks, increasing to every other night for the next two weeks
- After this point if the skin is not showing any signs of dryness or sensitivity, increase usage to every night for best results
- On an evening, on dry skin, blend a small amount over the face and neck before following with your regular Medik8 hydrator
- Always use a sunscreen during the day in conjuncture with this product.
- Not to be used if pregnant or breastfeeding
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Isododecane, Cyclodextrin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinal, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Vanilla Planifolia ( Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Rubus Chamaemorus ( Cloudberry) Seed Oil, Sodium Polyaspartate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dipteryx Odorata (Tonka) Bean Extract, BHT, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Lonicera Caprifolium ( Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Lonicera Japonica ( Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Stearic Acid, Coumarin, CI 14700 (Red 4)