Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller 0.5mm
You Save 23% (£12.50)
Currently, people are looking at this product
The Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller has been designed to allow you to get professional results at home, when used as part of the Medik8 skin care regimen. The main purpose of this tool is to enhance the penetration of active ingredients, included in any of the Medik8 serums and creams, into the deeper layers of the skin. It does this by creating small ‘tunnels’ in the skin which allow your skin to absorb the active ingredients in your skin care more effectively.
It can help with a variety of skin issues including; facial wrinkles, scars, hyperpigmentation and cellulite. However if you suffer from eczema, acne, rosacea, psoriasis or raised moles/warts, do not use this product as it will aggravate your condition.
- Available in 0.2mm, 0.3mm and 0.5mm
- Stimulates natural collagen formation
- Pain free, less invasive than a clinical treatment and requires zero downtime
The Personal Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller models are also recommended for use in between clinical or medical Skin Needling treatments, usually set 2-3 months apart, and after the closure of the clinical/medical treatment programmes, to sustain skin regeneration results.
Use a 0.3mm version if your skin is comparatively thick and resistant to pain or if you are not new to micro needle rollers and would like to obtain more spectacular results.
Please note: The Medik8 Micro needle Roller Sanitising Spray must be used to sterilise your Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller.
1. STERLISE: Sterilise the Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller with a sterilising solution and allow to
2. CLEANSE: Cleanse face, neck and décolleté using a Medik8 oneCleanse or your preferred Medik8 foaming cleanser suitable for your skin type and pat skin dry.
3. ROLL: Visually divide the skin into sections (forehead, left cheek, right cheek, nose, chin, left side of the neck etc.)
4. PREVENT: Apply Medik8 Vitamin C Serum - C-Tetra or CE-Tetra and allow to absorb.
5. CORRECT: Apply Medik8 Retinol 3TR Serum and allow to absorb. Alternatively mix Retinol 40 Boost with Hydr8 Resveratrol Night as per the instructions and skip the HYDR8 step.
6. HYDR8: Finish with Hydr8 Night.
7. FINISH: Clean roller with hot water and return to case, dry.
Treatment duration: 5 – 20 minutes, depending on the speed of rolling and the size of treatment area.
Frequency of use: 2 – 7 times per week, depending on skin tolerance.
IMPORTANT - Do not use more than once a day.
Optimal treatment time: At night
Do not use a Medik8 Dermaroller on the following skin conditions:
Same result as in a clinic. Able to replicate professional results at home.