Medik8 White Balance Brightening Serum 2 x 10ml
You Save 5% (£3.00)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Radiant skin is just a click away. This silky serum contains a blend of 10 carefully chosen actives, including patented oxyresveratrol (Oxy-R) technology, to improve uneven skin tone and boost the overall appearance of sun-damaged skin. At the point of first use, the highest possible concentration of stabilised oxy-R is submerged into the radiance-boosting serum with just a single click. This unique click mechanism ensures optimum freshness and potency. The brightening formula is now reinforced with stabilised vitamin C to resurface, illuminate and combat all types of pigmentation concerns. Highly efficacious, it works to provide visible results in as little as 2 weeks.* Perfect for those looking for an alternative to kojic acid, retinoids or hydroquinone.
- No artificial fragrance
- No synthetic colours
- Paraben free
- No phthalates
- Palm oil free
- Alcohol free
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Before the first activation, press down firmly on the bottle lid until it clicks and shake for 30 seconds to activate.
- Dispose of the lid and replace with the dropper.
- After cleansing in the morning and evening, blend 3 drops across face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
- Activate the second serum after finishing the first bottle.
- White Balance Brightening Serum is a powerful formula and slight tingling is normal.
- For sensitive skin, apply 1 or 2 drops to individual areas of uneven skin tone.
- Leave to absorb before applying your moisturiser.
Methoxymethylbutanol, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyresveratrol, Artocarpus Lakoocha Wood Extract, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia ( Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Ethyl Linoleate, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Aqua ( Water), Acetyl Glycyl Beta-Alanine, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Leucine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glutathione, Glycerin, Tetrapeptide-30, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool.