Medik8 White Balance Serum 15ml
Apart from discolouration resulting from chronic sun exposure, it is hormonal changes from taking 'the' birth control pill, HRT and pregnancy that is the most common cause of hyperpigmentation, called melasma (or chloasma).
White Balance Serum is a concentrated topical serum, to help alleviate existing hyperpigmentation and prevent future skin discolouration using a complex of powerful professional-only actives that outperform Kojic Acid in clinical trials and without the dryness and irritation associated with bleaches. White Balance dramatically freshens & brightens your complexion every day.
Evens-Out Facial Skin Tone - Encourages Skin Brightness - Promotes Cell Renewal - No acid or bleach - No dryness or irritation
White Balance Serum contains no Hydroquinone or Kojic Acid.
* Results in a little as 28 days of continuous use
* Helps prevent future brown spots or the worsenening of existing hyperpigmentation
* Helps fade all forms of hyperpigmentation, from 'pregnancy mask' or melasma (chloasma) to chronic sun exposure
* 100% compatible with laser and peel treatments for hyperpigmentation and can be used concurrently
* Helps prevent pigmentation response to surgery and may be used prophilactically after any facial trauma
* Pregnancy safe skin lightening (no retinoids in White Balance formula)
* Proven 10x stronger than equivalent Kojic Acid formula, yet with no irritation or toxicity
* White Balance contains no bleaches or hydroquinone
* Does not cause any photosensitivity
* Can be used directly on the skin or mixed with moisturisers. Can be used on face or body.
* Light weight and non-greasy formula which is fast-absorbing.
* Can be used after periods of unprotected sun-exposure to help offset a pigmentation response
White Balance contains three key complexes:
1. Cosmo-C250 (1-Methylhydantoine-2-imide), included in White Balance at 1.5% (maximum proven trial dosage), is an amino acid derivative occuring naturally in the body that has demonstrated a potent ability to inhibit tyrosinase activity in melanocytes leading to a reduction in skin hyperpigmentation. In trials, after 28 days of continued use, Cosmo-C250 used at a concentration of 0.1% outperformed Kojic Acid formulated at 1.0% meaning it is 10 times more effective.
2. Alpha-Arbutin, included in White Balance at 1.0% (maximum proven trial dosage), is a safe derivative of hydroquinone and more stable than both Arbutin and beta-Arbutin. Alpha Arbutin is a patented skin lightener which in trials outperforms any other lightening active availabale. A skin lightening study on 80 women of Chinese descent demonstrated that 1% Alpha Arbutin resulted in a faster and more pronounced skin lightening effect after one month, than the equivalent 1% of other skin lighteners.
3. Gigawhite, included in White Balance at 5% (maximum proven trial dosage), is a proprietory and patented blend of natural botanical brighteners from the Swiss Alps with proven brightening effects.
White Balance Serum has been formulated for direct application to the face. In the evening, after cleansing, use the integrated dropper to apply 3-4 drops of White Balance Serum directly to the face.
Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and then blend into the skin. White Balance Serum can be used all over the face or on specific areas of hyperpigmentation. Apply your hydrator as usual after every application.
If using White Balance Serum through the day, ensure that an SPF hydrator is applied after every application.
Highly compatible for use with Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller 0.2mm.
|Ingredients||Aqua, 1-Methylhydantoine-2-imide (Cosmo C250), Alpha-Arbutin, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, Primula Veris Extract (Primula), Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract (Rosaceae), Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf (Balm mint) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Citric Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Methychloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, EDTA|
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
|Option||Delivery Time||Delivery Cost|
|Standard Economy Shipping||Usually within 3-7 working days*||£2.95 (Free for orders above £15)|
|First Class Priority Shipping||Usually within 1-5 working days*||£3.99|
|UK Tracked Shipping||Usually within 1-5 working days*||£4.95|
Europe & Rest Of The World:
|Option||Delivery Time||Delivery Cost|
|International Standard Shipping||Usually within 5-10 working days*||£4.95 (Free for orders above £25)|
|International Tracked Shipping||Usually within 4-8 working days*||£16.95|
|Country||Option||Delivery Time||Delivery Cost|
|India||International Standard Shipping International Tracked Shipping||Usually within 5-10 working days* Usually within 4-8 working days*||£7.95 (Free for orders above £75)£16.95|
|China||International Standard Shipping International Tracked Shipping||Usually within 5-10 working days* Usually within 4-8 working days*||£7.95 (Free for orders above £75)£16.95|
|United Arab Emirates||International Standard Shipping International Tracked Shipping||Usually within 5-10 working days* Usually within 4-8 working days*||£7.95 (Free for orders above £75)£16.95|
|Malaysia||International Standard Shipping International Tracked Shipping||Usually within 5-10 working days* Usually within 4-8 working days*||£7.95(Free for orders above £75)£16.95|
|South Africa||International Standard Shipping International Tracked Shipping||Usually within 5-10 working days* Usually within 4-8 working days*||£7.95 (Free for orders above £75)£16.95|
|Singapore||International Standard Shipping International Tracked Shipping||Usually within 5-10 working days* Usually within 4-8 working days*||£7.95 (Free for orders above £75)£16.95|
|Israel||International Tracked Shipping||Usually within 4-8 working days*||£16.95|
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.
We offer delivery to a number of destinations worldwide. Unfortunately, due to brand restrictions we can’t offer all brands to every location, see below for restrictions.
Stylpro, Medik8, ANP, Jane Iredale, Dermalogica, T3 – Can only be shipped within the EU.
Skinade – Cannot be shipped to America.
Clarisonic, Susan Posnik, Revitalash, Elizabeth Arden Pro, Kneipp – Can only be shipped to UK & Ireland.
Moroccanoil – Can only be shipped within the UK.
SkinCeuticals – Can only be shipped within the EU.
Murad – Cannot be shipped to New Zealand.