MelaClear Serum 15ml
Currently, people are looking at this product
With its original formulation, MelaClear® serum, intense depigmentation treatment, limits the pigment process. This serum is the ideal product to prevent and treat pigment stains of various origins. Vitamin C and phytic acid act in synergy to block the synthesis of the pigments responsible for the appearance of brown spots. The ROS Modulator System® patented by Auriga International reinforces this efficacy by inhibiting the factors triggering hyperpigmentation. In France, this product is sold under the name Melalight® serum.
The colour of the skin is the result of the homogenous distribution of a pigment called melanin. This is synthesised and carried by specialised cells of the epidermis called melanocytes.
There are two forms of melanin present simultaneously in the body and at the origin of the colour of the skin and hair.
- eumelanin: corresponds to black or brown pigmentation.
- pheomelanin: predominant in light-skinned people, particularly in combination with red hair, and reddish stains correspond to a red/orange pigmentation.
The eumelanin/pheomelanin ratio in the epidermis varies from one person to the next and is determined genetically. It determines the phototype.
Pigmentation disorders such as melasma (mask of pregnancy) and lentigo can appear with age or under the influence of external factors such as sun exposure.
When deregulated, the mechanisms for production and distribution of melanin produce small masses of localised pigments on the surface, which thus cause these pigment spots.
- Prevents and eliminates pigment stains
- Treats lentigo
- Reduces melasma (mask of pregnancy)
- Apply a few drops of Melaclear® serum to the tips of the fingers, and then spread over the areas to be treated (face, neckline, hands, etc.), morning and evening.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Melaclear® serum can also be used as a course for a minimum period of 3 months.