Murad Age Reform Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence 30ml
Currently, people are looking at this product
Designed to relieve dry, dehydrated skin, the Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence is equipped with revitalising additives to help improve skin’s moisture levels and purity. Gentle and sensitive, this combative salve restores, revitalises and reinstates, offering skin full renewal and lift.
Embedded with Olive Fruit Oil, plus Collagen Support Complex, this hydro-dynamic cream helps to lock-in optimal moisture whilst repairing and replacing damaged skin, creating an overall cleansed finish.
- Providing immediate hydration
- Improving skin's ability to retain moisture
- Reducing signs of ageing through hydration
- Mexican Blue Agave Leaf extract works deep within the skin's surface, restoring the ability to attract and retain water, resulting in more supple, plumper skin.
- The Glycolic Acid gently and evenly exfoliates to open hydration pathways in the skin and promote skin’s natural renewal.
- A botanical blend of Watermelon, Apple, and Lentil provides the building blocks of skin's own Natural Moisturising Factor to help reduce dryness, flakiness, and rough patches.
- Every day after cleansing and toning, massage evenly over face and neck.
- Use morning and evening.
- For optimal results, follow with a Murad Step 3 moisturiser.
Water(Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Glycolic Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol,Taurine, Betaine, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) FruitExtract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Yeast Extract,Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate,Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin,Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal,Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum).