Murad Essential C Cleanser 200ml
You Save 17% (£5.95)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Calm and soothe whilst cleansing with this antioxidant-rich Essential C Cleanser from Murad. The fresh clean scent of botanical extracts and the neutralising effect of vitamin C will leave you and your skin feeling rejuvenated.
Repair starts here. The Murad Essential C Cleanser formula contains allantoin and panthenol to soothe environmentally stressed skin and vitamin C to counteract damaging free radicals with its patented Skin Repair System.
- Neutralising free radicals and other environmental aggressors
- Binding moisture to the skin
- Establishing a well-hydrated foundation for a serum
- Vitamins A, C and E are powerful antioxidants to defend skin from free radical damage while infusing it with essential nutrients.
- This cleanser uses Sodium PCA to bind moisture to the skin, keeping it looking supple, soft and youthful, while the Allantoin used is a soothing and moisturising ingredient which rejuvenates skin, promoting a healthy and beautiful complexion.
- Lather a small amount in the palm of your hand.
- Add water to create a rich creamy lather and massage all over the face, neck and chest.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- For optimal results, use twice daily and follow with a Murad Step 2 treatment and Step 3 moisturiser.
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl, Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Rice Amino Acids, Zinc Aspartate, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Lactose, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Propyl Gallate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
Two thumbs up