NeoStrata Problem Dry Skin Cream 100g
This rich cream contains a high concentration of Alpha Hydroxy and Polyhydroxy Acids (AHAs/PHAs) to exfoliate severely dry, rough and thickened skin on areas such as heels, knees and elbows. Significant improvement has been demonstrated in heavily calloused skin in as little as 3 weeks of once daily use. The highly emollient vehicle of beeswax and skin conditioning oils helps to reduce skin roughness on contact. Ideal for patients with scaling and flaking associated with hyperkeratosis, psoriasis and keratosis pilaris (rough bumps). Dermatologist developed. Fragrance-free.
- 20% Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) with high tolerability
- Maltobionic Acid
- Contains Vitamin E
- Amphoteric formulation to reduce irritation
- Helps reduce scaling and flaking associated with hyperkeratosis and ichthyosis
- Helps soften psoriasis plaques
- Apply twice daily to skin as tolerated.
- Reduce application to once daily or every other day on sensitive areas such as face, underarms, behind knees, bend of arms, and groin.
- Test skin tolerability on a small inconspicuous area of the body prior to using on sensitive skin or on children.
- Daily use of sunscreen or sun avoidance is recommended with use of this AHA product and for one week after to minimise the risk of sun sensitivity/sunburn.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Gluconolactone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), PEG-40 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Arginine, Ammonium Hydroxide, Maltobionic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Bisulfite, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI17200 (Red 33).
|Free Gift Promotion||N/A|
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
FREE UK Economy Shipping
Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders 15 or Over)
Economy Shipping UK
1.95 - Standard delivery - Usually within 3-7 working days (Orders Under 15)
2.99 - 1st Class Post - Usually within 1-5 working days
FREE International Shipping
Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders 15 or Over)
4.95 - Standard international delivery - Usually within 5-12 working days (Orders Under 15)
Tracked International Shipping
16.95 - Priority Fully Tracked Service - Usually within 4-8 working days
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.