NeoStrata Problem Dry Skin Cream 100g
You Save 16% (£5.05)
Currently, people are looking at this product
This rich cream contains a high concentration of Alpha Hydroxy and Polyhydroxy Acids (AHAs/PHAs) to exfoliate severely dry, rough and thickened skin on areas such as heels, knees and elbows. Significant improvement has been demonstrated in heavily calloused skin in as little as 3 weeks of once daily use. The highly emollient vehicle of beeswax and skin conditioning oils helps to reduce skin roughness on contact. Ideal for patients with scaling and flaking associated with hyperkeratosis, psoriasis and keratosis pilaris (rough bumps). Dermatologist developed. Fragrance-free.
- 20% Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) with high tolerability
- Maltobionic Acid
- Contains Vitamin E
- Amphoteric formulation to reduce irritation
- Helps reduce scaling and flaking associated with hyperkeratosis and ichthyosis
- Helps soften psoriasis plaques
- Apply twice daily to skin as tolerated.
- Reduce application to once daily or every other day on sensitive areas such as face, underarms, behind knees, bend of arms, and groin.
- Test skin tolerability on a small inconspicuous area of the body prior to using on sensitive skin or on children.
- Daily use of sunscreen or sun avoidance is recommended with use of this AHA product and for one week after to minimise the risk of sun sensitivity/sunburn.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Gluconolactone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), PEG-40 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Arginine, Ammonium Hydroxide, Maltobionic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Bisulfite, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI17200 (Red 33).
Excellent for dry skin and hacks on hands in winter, only cream that heals overnight
LOVE THIS BEEN USING SINCE 30 HAVE NO LINES AND NOW 60
Best product quality!