NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum 1.00% 15ml
Currently, people are looking at this product
A highly-focused effort to encourage skin health as a novel approach to target all aspects of skin aging by keeping the skin in an ongoing heightened state of repair. This concentrated treatment departs from the traditional thinking of addressing visible aspects of various signs of skin aging and instead forms a foundation to make skin look and act younger from its lowest depths upward.
Many topical anti-ageing products contain variations of copper peptides in extremely small amounts. Generally, these variation peptides are found in parts per million in active technologies that topical products claim to include at high percentages but the final concentration of the variation peptides in topical products is generally less than 0.01% and these peptides would then have to be converted to even smaller amounts of pure copper peptides within the skin.
- 1.0% Pure Copper Tripeptide-1 - Copper Tripeptide GHK-Cu is a peptide found in nature and originally isolated from human plasma. The concentration of this peptide in human plasma continues to drop with aging past late teenage years and this drop exceeds 60% by age 60. The natural role of this peptide as found in the human body includes activation of a wide range of skin health functions, including wound healing, immune function, collagen synthesis, blood vessel development, fibroblast production and anti-inflammatory responses.
- Copper/Proline/Lysine Peptide Stabilization Complex - Superb award-winning technology to stabilize and enhance the activation of copper peptides provides an ideal base for the maintenance and delivery of the high concentration of copper peptides.
- Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer - (Directly combined with a Very-Low-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Delivery Complex) A unique cross-linked non-animal form of hyaluronic acid that helps with delivery of water and water-soluble actives through its nonequilibrium gel structure, helping to maintain skin water content.
- Recommended as a core NIOD regimen product to be used as the first step after cleansing before the application of other skin treatments.
- NIOD recommends the application of Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (MMHC) after the application of this product.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Pentylene Glycol, Copper Tripeptide-1, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.