NIOD Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate 15ml
A hyper-concentrated bio-serum for the eye contour, FECC combines 28 clinical technologies to target all aspects of under-eye and above-eye aging in one treatment—borrowing from advanced biotechnology, polyphenol technology, next-generation cyclic peptide technologies, marine science and modern drone delivery mechanics. This single treatment is able to target visible aging (both upper eyelids and lower eyelids) including dynamic lines, static lines, fine superficial under-eye lines (those not targeted by SNARE-target injections), loss of elasticity (especially upper-eyelids), dark circles, puffiness and textural unevenness with positive visible results starting within 3 days and improving into 8 weeks.
FECC contains 28 complex approaches to fight visible aging of the eye contour. This abstract highlights the most novel of these approaches.
- Fibroblast Drone - Perhaps a most advanced skin technology available, this suspension contains extraordinary capsules that secure a pro-HA peptide within a polymer core that is surrounded by a Heptapeptide to specifically bind to targets before release, exponentiating delivery and effectiveness to an accuracy level previously impossible. No technology today delivers the visible filling activity of this truly complex system to support Hyaluronic Acid.
- Bio-Yeast HA Pre-Cursor (also found in NIOD MMHC) - Contains oligomers of acetylated glucuronic acid derived from biofermentation acting as HA precursors.
- Methyl-Glucoside-6-Phosphate (MG6P) - Perhaps one of the most advanced peptide complex technologies of today, this active improves the looks of firmness, density and elasticity in 11 days or less.
- Enzyme-Reacted Glucosamine Amide HA Pre-Cursor (also found in NIOD MMHC) - Highly advanced compound is derived by enzymatic phosphorylation of N-acetyl-glucosamine through a green chemistry process acting as a secondary precursor of HA.
- Full-Spectrum Fractions of Nature-Identical Hyaluronic Acid - Not to be mistaken for any form of hyaluronic acid—low- or high- molecular weight—these two forms of actual fractions of hyaluronic acid—not salts of hyaluronic acid used in nearly every topical HA product for a different purpose—these two technologies offer both short- and long-term visible filling of the looks of wrinkles while improving the look of elasticity.
- Darutoside Complex - A plant-technology bio-derivative offers improvement in the looks of both upper- and lower-eyelid elasticity while reducing the appearance of folds in the upper eyelids specifically—an area previously not targeted by topical technologies.
- Neuron Drone - This second drone technology encapsulates the well-studied Palmitoyl Hexapeptide, highly-effective against the look of expression lines, within a polymer layer that is then surrounded by a Palmitoyl Heptapeptide to behave like a drone for specific binding to taregts, reducing peptide wastage by 90% as a direct result of this specific targeting mechanism.
- SNAP-25 Pentapeptide-18 Complex - The next-generation of the famed technology, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (commonly known as Argireline), extends this peptide with a novel Pentapeptide-18 to reduce the signs of expression lines developed by extensive small-twitch muscle contractions, offering a 100% further efficacy index over Argireline alone.
- Novel Arginine-Sustained Acetyl-Hexapeptide-30 - A more advanced form of this modern peptide which was the first-ever to fight signs of ageing as a result of facial expressions.
- Marigold/Yeast Ferment Bio-Complex - This biotechnology has shown up to a 94% positive response in reducing both the look of dark circles and feelings of sensitivity.
- Bio-Tech Superoxide Dismutase Hydrolyzed Peptide Complex - This complex offers indirect inclusion of SOD, the body's own most important oxyradical fighting mechanism, in a first-ever stable form.
- Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE) Target Tetrapeptide - A complex peptide system, this technology reduces the look of under-eye puffiness within 15 days with continued use.
- Silanetriol-Delivery Vitamin F Complex - Fast-acting plant-silicone delivery technology reduces the look of puffiness and, as a positive side effect, reduces the look of discolouration under the eyes.
- Algae-Harvested Sulphated Polysaccharides - One of the most advanced form of marine technology today, this complex improves the look of resiliency and reduces the look of puffiness simultaneously through shared mechanisms of action.
- Hyaluronic Acid Oligomer - Truly a most unique approach that uses a form of hyaluronic acid—which is ordinarily used to lubricate the skin—instead conditioned to algin with visible renewal without the inflammation and irritation associated with low-pH acids and other forms of peeling. (Side note: one of the very unique side observations about this technology is that its stability is entirely from its extremely small size that disallows outside interaction with it.)
Oleuropein Zinc Salt Bio Complex - It was until recently thought that inefficient circulatory mechanisms around the eyes are the only cause of dark circles—other than the shadows created by hollowness defined by bone and fat structures. However, it has now been shown that imbalanced melanin formation also contributes to dark circles. To address this issue, typical skin-lightening technologies cannot be used since the objective is to balance and even the pigmentation and not lighten the skin just under the eye areas on a continuing basis. This superb polyphenol complex rebalances the look of skin pigmentation to its natural state. This approach does not target melanocyte function or melanin, allowing ongoing use without possibility of unintended visible lightening.
- Apply in the eye area, including upper eyelids, both AM and PM.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Niacinamide, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Decapeptide-22, Ogliopeptide-78, Palmitoyl Decapeptide-21, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52, Zinc Palmitoyl Nonapeptide-14, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-50, Pentapeptide-18, Acetyl Hexapeptide-30, Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate, Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-18, Mu-conotoxin Cniiic, Sodium Hyaluronate, Darutoside, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Propyl Gallate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Zinc Pca, Methylglucoside Phosphate, N-Acetyl-D-glucosamine-6-phosphate disodium salt, Copper Lysinate/prolinate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Superoxide Dismutase, Escin, Ascorbic Acid, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Polyglucuronic Acid, Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Plankton Extract, Arginine, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Lecithin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan Gum, Silanetriol And Potassium Citrate, Lactic Acid/glycolic Acid Copolymer, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Citric Acid , Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenylpropanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts. Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
|Option||Delivery Time||Delivery Cost|
|Standard Economy Shipping||Usually within 3-7 working days*||£2.95 (Free for orders above £15)|
|First Class Priority Shipping||Usually within 1-5 working days*||£3.99|
|UK Tracked Shipping||Usually within 1-5 working days*||£4.95|
Europe & Rest Of The World:
|Option||Delivery Time||Delivery Cost|
|International Standard Shipping||Usually within 5-10 working days*||£4.95 (Free for orders above £25)|
|International Tracked Shipping||Usually within 4-8 working days*||£16.95|
|Country||Option||Delivery Time||Delivery Cost|
|India||International Standard Shipping International Tracked Shipping||Usually within 5-10 working days* Usually within 4-8 working days*||£7.95 (Free for orders above £75)£16.95|
|China||International Standard Shipping International Tracked Shipping||Usually within 5-10 working days* Usually within 4-8 working days*||£7.95 (Free for orders above £75)£16.95|
|United Arab Emirates||International Standard Shipping International Tracked Shipping||Usually within 5-10 working days* Usually within 4-8 working days*||£7.95 (Free for orders above £75)£16.95|
|Malaysia||International Standard Shipping International Tracked Shipping||Usually within 5-10 working days* Usually within 4-8 working days*||£7.95(Free for orders above £75)£16.95|
|South Africa||International Standard Shipping International Tracked Shipping||Usually within 5-10 working days* Usually within 4-8 working days*||£7.95 (Free for orders above £75)£16.95|
|Singapore||International Standard Shipping International Tracked Shipping||Usually within 5-10 working days* Usually within 4-8 working days*||£7.95 (Free for orders above £75)£16.95|
|Hong Kong||International Standard Shipping International Tracked Shipping||Usually within 5-10 working days* Usually within 4-8 working days*||£7.95 (Free for orders above £75)£16.95|
|Israel||International Tracked Shipping||Usually within 4-8 working days*||£16.95|
Please Note: products such as perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes, flammables, aerosols and products over 1 litre can only be shipped to the UK due to Royal Mail restrictions. To avoid delaying the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.
We offer delivery to a number of destinations worldwide. Unfortunately, due to brand restrictions we can’t offer all brands to every location, see below for restrictions.
Stylpro, Medik8, ANP, Jane Iredale, Dermalogica, T3 – Can only be shipped within the EU.
Skinade – Cannot be shipped to America.
Clarisonic, Susan Posnik, Revitalash, Elizabeth Arden Pro, Kneipp – Can only be shipped to UK & Ireland.
Moroccanoil – Can only be shipped within the UK.
SkinCeuticals – Can only be shipped within the EU.
Murad – Cannot be shipped to New Zealand.