NIOD Non-acid Acid Precursor 15% 30ml
Currently, people are looking at this product
NAAP is a non-acidic alternative to acid-based epidermal resurfacing. Instead of using direct acids like AHA/BHA or retinoids that are common in skincare, NAAP uses fermentation bio-derivatives and amino isolates that act as precursors to skin-compatible acids, encouraging visible radiance and visible surface regularity without the redness and inflammation associated with acids. NAAP was found non-irritating in an independent Human Repeat Insult Patch Test.
- A suspension of probiotic bacteria purified through lysis acts as a precursor of skin-compatible natural acids.
- Two forms of amino isolates mimic the visible surface-regularizing action of retinoids without any presence of retinoids or related acids.
- A bio-ferment oligopeptide offers better exfoliation than alpha hydroxyl acids without irritation or inflammation.
- A highly-purified natural levomenol offers surface barrier support, hydration and comfort.
- A marine-derived exopolysaccharide increases water-retention capacity—essential with enhanced skin turnover.
- Apply a few drops at bedtime to the face avoiding the immediate eye areas.
- If used as part of a NIOD regimen, apply after CAIS and MMHC but before HV.
- If used along with ELAN, apply after ELAN.
- If sensitivity occurs, reduce application initially to every other night until skin builds tolerance.
Aqua (Water), Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Ethyl Linoleate, Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Yeast Extract, Soy Amino Acids, Pseudoalteromonas Exopolysaccharides, Lecithin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Salicylate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.