PRIORI LCA fx160 2xfoliant Peel and Scrub 200ml
Currently, people are looking at this product
The 2xfoliant Peel + Scrub LCA fx160 from PRIORI provides the perfect balance between a mild chemical peel and physical scrub. First, LCA Complex (which contains Lactic Acid and essential Vitamins) loosens the bonds holding dead cells onto the surface of the skin before microspheres physically buff away dead cells and debris, to leave the skin looking and feeling smoother. A specialist Anti-Irritant Complex made up of soothing extracts like Allantoin and Bisabolol keeps skin calm and prevents inflammation post-treatment.
Ideal for the face and body, this two-in-one exfoliator can be used before shaving or waxing, to prep the skin for fake tan, to loosen ingrown hairs and to soften rough heels. Suitable for all skin types, apply a thin layer to cleansed skin and leave for a few minutes before gently massaging the skin to activate the microspheres. Rinse and pat the skin dry. Can be used daily or weekly.
- Provides chemical and physical exfoliation
- Can be used on the face and body
- Contains ingredients to soothe the skin
- Can be used daily or weekly
- Use 1-2 times per week, depending on your skin and needs.
- Use with water or cleanser and apply to the face and body. Rinse off.
- For perfect weekly exfoliation/peel apply a liberal amount with hands, washcloth or sponge and gently massage over face and body. Rinse with water and pat dry. For very dry areas, apply dry and then put a small amount of water in your hands and massage the dry areas for more intense exfoliation.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucrose Polysoyate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Beta-Carotene (CI 75130).