Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 240ml
You Save 30% (£6.55)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Treatment is a leave-in conditioning treatment designed to solve problems with hair that is prone to breaking or splitting, and for heat styled hair. It works by smoothing the hair cuticle and reduces friction from brushing that can damage the hair. Hair is strengthened and less likely to split, break or snap, and become dry and damaged.
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Treatment has an exclusive Interbond Conditioning System with a complex of proteins, lipids and ceramide to help strengthen and reinforce the cuticle, as well as protective resurfacing. The treatment has added heat protection to protect the hair during styling.
- Provides heat protection
- Fortifies and smooths the cuticle to reduce breakage and split ends
- Reduces breakage by 75%*
- 5 in 1 damage protection power against: chemical damage, heat damage from hot hairstyling tools, mechanical damage, surface damage, and hair breakage
- Apply to fragile or damaged areas of hair, or all over while damp.
- Do not rinse out. Style as usual.
- For best results, use Extreme Shampoo and Extreme Conditioner prior to use.
Aqua/water/eau, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Isopropyl Myristate, Parfum/fragrance Laureth-7, Xylose, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Arginine, Citric Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Benzyl Benzoate, Quaternium-33, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol (D162261/2)