Sigma Beauty Basic Face Kit
Currently, people are looking at this product
A flawless complexion is the foundation to a perfected face look and with this brush set it's become so easy. With a brush chosen to perfect nearly every possible imperfection when creating a seamless base, Sigma Basic Face Kit offers professional makeup artist results from home. Designed with ultra-thin fibres and ergonomic handles, the brushes work to cover and blend in the most simplistic way possible for an effortless finish.
Sigma Beauty's exclusive selection of high performance synthetic fibers engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. Features technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, SigmaTech® fibers are antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and will maintain their original shape and color even after multiple washes.
- F30 - Large Powder: Even powder application. Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.
- F40 - Large Angled Contour: Cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
- F50 - Duo Fibre: Creates an airbrush effect onto the skin. Can be used with powder, liquid or cream products.
- F60 - Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
- F70 - Concealer: Conceal small areas. Conceal the hardest to reach areas such as around the nose and eyes.
- Cruelty Free
- Exclusive SigmaTech® and Sigmax® Fibers
How To Clean Sigma Brushes
Wet the bristles of your makeup brushes under warm water. Avoid unnecessarily wetting the ferrule and handle. This can damage and losen the fibers and ferrule of the brush over time.
Add a small amount of cleaning solution to makeup brush bristles. Using the textures of your Sigma Spa brush cleaning tool, swirl brush on the WASH texture to deep clean.
Continue to hold the brush downward, place makeup brush under running water and sweep brush back and forth on the RINSE texture on your Sigma Spa gadget. Repeat steps two through three until the water runs clear.
Gently squeeze brush bristles with hand, microfiber towel or paper towel to remove excess water.