Sigma Beauty Best Of Sigma Brush Set
You Save 3% (£1.84)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Sigma's Best of Sigma Brush Set combines seven, signature quality makeup brushes with exclusively thin fibres that softly and effectively pick up and deliver powder, liquid and cream products. Designed for use on the eyes and face, this essential collection will allow you to create natural or dramatic looks with ease and precision
Sigma Beauty's exclusive selection of high performance synthetic fibers engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. Features technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, SigmaTech® fibers are antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and will maintain their original shape and color even after multiple washes.
- F80 – Flat Kabuki™: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
- P88 – Precision Flat Angled™: Precise application of concealer products anywhere on the face. Works particularly well around the eyes and nose.
- F64 – Soft Blend Concealer™: Buffing and evening out concealer applied with a light hand on large areas or all-over the face.
- E57 – Firm Shader: Apply intense colors all over lid for a controlled color finish.
- E38 – Diffused Crease™: Blend strong color into crease for a diffused effect.
- E34 – Domed Utility™: Applying intense color to the crease or to add depth to the outer crease using darker shades.
- E21 – Smudge: Apply and smudge color onto the upper and lower lash lines.
- Cruelty Free
- Exclusive SigmaTech® and Sigmax® Fibers
How To Clean Sigma Brushes
Wet the bristles of your makeup brushes under warm water. Avoid unnecessarily wetting the ferrule and handle. This can damage and losen the fibers and ferrule of the brush over time.
Add a small amount of cleaning solution to makeup brush bristles. Using the textures of your Sigma Spa brush cleaning tool, swirl brush on the WASH texture to deep clean.
Continue to hold the brush downward, place makeup brush under running water and sweep brush back and forth on the RINSE texture on your Sigma Spa gadget. Repeat steps two through three until the water runs clear.
Gently squeeze brush bristles with hand, microfiber towel or paper towel to remove excess water.