Sigma Beauty Complete Brush Kit
Currently, people are looking at this product
Do you live for glamour? Get gorgeous with 29 essential SigmaTech® fiber brushes that meet your every need in a sleek carrying case.
- E05 Eye Liner - A super fine tip brush for the smooth application of both gel and liquid liners
- E10 Small Eye Liner - A fine tipped brush perfect for the application of liquid and gel liner.
- E15 Flat Definer - A flat topped thin bristled brush created to push shadow along the waterline and lash line.
- E20 Short Shader - A flat bristled brush created to pack on full coverage colour.
- E25 Blending - A precise blending brush that reduces the appearance of harsh lines.
- E30 Pencil - A precision tipped blending brush ideal for the application and blending of shadows or liner along both the lash and water line.
- E35 Tapered Blending - A pointed fluffy bristled brush ideal for applying a seamless crease colour.
- E40 Tapered Blending - A fluffy headed brush that come to a tapered end for achieving a perfectly blended crease.
- E50 Large Fluff - A tapered fluffy bristled brush that seamlessly blends highlighting powders.
- E55 Eye Shading - A short stubby brush ideal for packing colour all over the lid.
- E60 Large Shader - A flat bristled brush ideal for adding a light wash of colour all over the eyelid.
- E65 Small Angle - A super thin bristled brush set at an angle, perfect for achieving precise lines with both gel and liquid liner.
- E70 Medium Angled Shading - Created to apply a light wash of colour into the either the crease or outer corner.
- F05 Small Contouring - A small fluffy powder brush created to apply contour shades to the hollows of the cheeks.
- F10 Powder/Blush - A small headed brush ideal for precise application of blush to the apples of the cheeks.
- F15 Duo Fibre Powder/Blush - A duo fibred brush ideal for adding a wash of colour to the cheeks.
- F20 Large Powder - A brush designed to offer controlled bronzer application for a sun kissed look.
- F25 Tapered Face - Designed to offer definition to the face, a precisely bristled brush perfect for applying powder based products.
- F30 Large Powder - A large fluffy headed powder brush ideal for setting your face.
- F35 Tapered Highlighter - A pointed fluffy headed brush crafted to apply powder highlight to the tops of the cheeks.
- F40 Large Angled Contour - Created to offer a precise effortlessly blended contour under the cheekbones.
- F50 Duo Fibre - Developed to create a photo shopped finish to the complexion, ideal for being used with both powder and liquids.
- F55 Small Duo Fibre - A duo fibred face brush great for the lightweight application of powders and liquids.
- F60 Foundation - A flat bristled brush designed to flawlessly apply foundation to the skin with a streak free finish. Best used with liquid products.
- F65 Large Concealer - A flat bristled brush for the application of concealer on larger areas of the body and face.
- F70 Concealer - A precise flat bristled applicator perfect for concealing those hard to reach areas.
- F75 Concealer - A smaller flat bristled brush perfect for concealing in those hard to reach areas.
- L05 Lip - A firm, thin brush created to precisely apply lip colour
How To Clean Sigma Brushes
Wet the bristles of your makeup brushes under warm water. Avoid unnecessarily wetting the ferrule and handle. This can damage and losen the fibers and ferrule of the brush over time.
Add a small amount of cleaning solution to makeup brush bristles. Using the textures of your Sigma Spa brush cleaning tool, swirl brush on the WASH texture to deep clean.
Continue to hold the brush downward, place makeup brush under running water and sweep brush back and forth on the RINSE texture on your Sigma Spa gadget. Repeat steps two through three until the water runs clear.
Gently squeeze brush bristles with hand, microfiber towel or paper towel to remove excess water.