Sigma Beauty Premium Brush Kit
Currently, people are looking at this product
The Premium Brush Kit from Sigma combines fifteen, signature quality makeup brushes with exclusively thin fibres that softly and effectively pick up and deliver powder, liquid and cream products. Designed for use with the face, eyes and lips, this ultimate collection will allow you to create natural or dramatic looks with ease and precision.
- Cruelty Free
- Exclusive SigmaTech® Fibers
- E10: Small Eye Liner: Precise application of liner. Use with gel or liquid liners.
- E15: Flat Definer: Sharp and precise application. Press product along upper and lower lash lines to create an easy, thin liner. Works with gel, liquid or powder products.
- E20: Short Shader: Concentrated colour application. Apply colour onto small areas of the eye such as the outer eyelid. Also use to smudge the lower lash line.
- E25: Blending: Controlled blending. Blend colours together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well-blended effect.
- E35: Tapered Blending: Controlled application of crease colour. Use tip to pick up colour, apply directly onto the crease and sweep through. Effect is blended, but defined.
- E45: Small Tapered Blending: Precise colour application onto the crease. Pick up colour with the tip of the brush, apply intense colours to the crease to add depth to eyes.
- E50: Large Fluff: Controlled highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the brow bone or upper cheekbone. Gives a soft and blended finish.
- F10: Powder/Blush: Precise placement of blush. Use for powder application.
- F15: Duo Fibre Powder/Blush: Soft blush application. Generates a diffused blush application. Works especially well with mineral product for a natural and delicate effect.
- F20: Large Powder: Controlled bronzer application. Bronzing of the cheekbones and temple area. Using the flat side gives definition and control.
- F25: Tapered Face: Exact product placement onto cheeks. Apply powder, blush or contour shades onto the cheeks and temples. Tapered shape gives precise placement.
- F35: Tapered Highlighter: Subtle highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the upper contours of the face. Diffused finish gives skin a natural glow.
- F65: Large Concealer: Conceal larger areas of the face or body. Works well with liquid or cream products.
- F75: Concealer: Precise product placement. Use around the lip area to conceal when wearing bold lip colours.
- L05: Lip: Precise application of colour onto the lips. Use the firm edge to define and contour the lips.
How To Clean Sigma Brushes
Wet the bristles of your makeup brushes under warm water. Avoid unnecessarily wetting the ferrule and handle. This can damage and losen the fibers and ferrule of the brush over time.
Add a small amount of cleaning solution to makeup brush bristles. Using the textures of your Sigma Spa brush cleaning tool, swirl brush on the WASH texture to deep clean.
Continue to hold the brush downward, place makeup brush under running water and sweep brush back and forth on the RINSE texture on your Sigma Spa gadget. Repeat steps two through three until the water runs clear.
Gently squeeze brush bristles with hand, microfiber towel or paper towel to remove excess water.