Skin Doctors Instant Eyelift 10ml
You Save 18% (£4.06)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Instant Eyelift smoothes and tightens the skin around the eye. The fixing agents hold the skin taut around the eye reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The other active ingredients soothe the skin and reduce inflammation and puffiness.
Instant Eyelift offers you instant results that can last for hours.
- Instantly improves fine lines
- Instantly improves wrinkles
- Instantly improves bags
- Instantly improves puffiness
- Ensure you patch test 24 hours prior to use, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Clean skin with Skin Doctors pH Balancing Cleanser and dry the skin ensuring all make up and moisturisers are removed.
- Shake bottle slightly before use.
- Pump one drop of serum in your palm and using your index finger, draw a crescent shape motion in a thin layer under the eyes. The stroke should start at the inner area under the eye and move towards the hairline.
- Once applied look straight ahead and try not to make any facial movements such as smiling or talking for at least 2 to 3 minutes or until the serum has dried. You will feel your skin tightening and in some cases a tingling sensation that lasts 2-3 minutes.
Key Active Ingredients
- Biocare SA – composed of Albumin and Hyaluronic Acid, and forms a water retaining, highly elastic film that keeps the skin under the eye well hydrated while smoothing out irregularities and tightening the surface of the skin. It is the Albumin component which lifts furrows up to the level of surrounding skin by means of contraction. It also forms a film that becomes translucent, diffusing and reflecting light, allowing the wrinkles in the skin under the eye to appear less pronounced.
- Sodium Silicate – when applied to the skin, this ingredient dries immediately and contributes to the formation of the film, which provides for instant lifting effect.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Silicate, Carbomer, Hyaluronic Acid, Serum Albumin, Dextran Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.