Skin Doctors pH Balancing Cleanser 100ml
You Save 13% (£1.75)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Cleanse and nourish your skin preparing it for treatment.
Its unique formula, containing alpha hydroxy acids, helps break up and remove dead skin cells that form a thick layer on the skin, remove dirt and oil, unclog pores and remove make-up to reveal the younger, fresher looking skin beneath.
Avocado Extract nourishes and moisturises the skin, whilst Lactic Acid exfoliates and promotes skin cell growth. Sodium Laureth Sulphate and Cocamidopropyl Betane cleanse and maintain pH integrity of the skin.
- Primes skin
- Improves acne scarring
- Helps fight blemishes
- Unclogs pores
- Removes dead skin cells
- Nourishes the skin
- Dampen face and hands with warm water.
- Apply a liberal amount of pH Balancing Cleanser to the palm and work into a gentle lather.
- Using fingertips, apply the cleanser in a circular motion to the face and neck, avoiding eye area.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Use morning and night for maximum results, follow with your Skin Doctors treatment product.
Key Active Ingredients
- Avocado Extract – nourishes and moisturises the skin.
- Lactic Acid – exfoliates and promotes skin cell growth.
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate and Cocamidopropyl Betane – cleanse and maintain pH integrity of the skin.
Aqua (Water), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Parfum, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Sodium Lactate, Serine, Urea, Sorbitol, Propylparaben, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Allantoin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.