Skin Doctors Potent Vit. A Night - 50 Ampoules
Currently, people are looking at this product
Now you can truly defy time by eliminating ageing wrinkles and fine lines every night with Skin Doctors Potent Vitamin A (Retinol) ampoules. Miraculously light with a creamy texture that delivers powerful results, each collagen boosting night ampoule contains .15% pure retinol treatment. Our patented Microsponge® slow release technology helps minimise irritation as the retinol is gently transported into the skin targeting and improving the toughest of skin concerns. Each ampoule works on a profound cellular level, penetrating deep to help repair damaged skin cells, stimulate new cell growth and increase cell turnover, dramatically helping to hydrate and maintain collagen and elastin for firmer, smoother looking skin.
- Instantly boost collagen
- Instantly smooth, soften & condition
- Brightens, illuminates & awakens skin
- Fights the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Protects skin vs environment
- Use one ampoule on cleansed face and neck at night.
- Twist or snip ampoule neck to open.
- Apply by lightly tapping the serum onto the skin. Do not use directly below the eyes or on eyelids. Some individuals may experience some mild tingling or redness with retinol products. This is normal and indicates the product is working. Usage should be discontinued if symptoms are severe or persistent.
- For best results use in conjunction with Skin Doctors Potent Vit. C day ampoules.
Key Active Ingredients
- Pure Vitamin A (Retinol) – the purest form of Vitamin A at .15% concentration. Vitamin A helps restore and repair your skin overnight. Vitamin A is a retinol based compound which gets to work on the dermis layer of your skin. It is at this layer where collagen and elastin are formed, reducing wrinkles and increasing skin’s firmness overnight.
- Cyclopentasiloxane – silicone based skin conditioner, locks in moisture.
- Dimethicone Crosspolymer – silicone based suspending agent. Provides smooth, silky feel and lubricates skin cells.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone crosspolymer,C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Methyl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, BHT.