Skin Doctors Relaxaderm Advanced 30ml
You Save 14% (£7.10)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Visibly reduce the appearance of winkles by up to 63% in just 28 days with the Skin Doctors Relaxaderm Advance. With added wrinkle plumping action, crevices are plumped out from the inside, making skin look firmer and leaving you enviably younger!
- Plumps Wrinkles
- Fine-Lines Reduced
- Ensure you patch test 24 hours prior to use, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Gently cleanse the face with Skin Doctors pH Balancing Cleanser to achieve maximum cosmeceutical results from Relaxaderm Advance.
- Massage a small amount evenly all over your face and neck each morning, avoiding your eyes and mouth. Repeat before you go to bed.
- The effect of Relaxaderm Advance is gradual and cumulative. If you stop using the product, your skin will return to its original condition within 2-6 months.
- Dermatox-63 - A clinically proven, triple action ingredient combination exclusive to Skin Doctors. Dermatox-63 is a blend of SNAP-8 and peptide booster technology designed to prevent the release of neurotransmitters and therefore reducing the intensity of muscle contraction that contribute to the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Holds one thousand times its molecular weight in water making it the most superior moisture binding ingredient in skincare today. Through these water retaining properties, Hyaluronic Acid helps to rejuvenate the skin, improving skin elasticity thereby minimising the appearance of wrinkles. Lines are plumped out from the inside, making skin look firmer, smoother and dewier.
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Stearate , Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Pentapeptide–18, Stearyl Alcohol,Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-20 Stearate,Ceteareth–20, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool.