Skinceuticals Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF50 40ml
You Save 20% (£9.01)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Please note, this item is a pre-order and will not be despatched until April 1st
SkinCeuticals Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50 is an effective way of helping to protect the skin against UV-induced discolouration.
This residue-free sunscreen uses a dual-action, lightweight formula that is enriched with potent ingredients including 1% Tranexamic Acid and 2% Niacinamide. Apply every morning to target discolouration, protect the skin from broad-spectrum UV rays and brighten your overall skin tone.
- Ensure you apply sunscreen 15 minutes before exposing the skin to the sun.
- Avoid the sun at peak times in the day.
- Make sure you re-apply at regular intervals throughout the day to ensure your skin is adequately protected.
- Remember to always re-apply sunscreen after swimming, perspiring or towel drying the skin.
- Rinse from the eyes immediately and thoroughly if affected.
Aqua / Water, Alcohol Denat, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Methylene Bis-benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [nano] /, Methylene Bis-benzotriazolyl, Tetramethylbutylphenol, Octocrylene, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Cetearyl, Alcohol, Silica, Tranexamic Acid, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Mica, Glycerin, Peg-20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine, Disuccinate, Carbomer, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, T-butyl Alcohol