SkinCeuticals Epidermal Repair 40ml
You Save 16% (£11.10)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Epidermal Repair is specifically formulated for skin compromised by cosmetic procedures ranging from microdermabrasion to laser resurfacing, as well as skin sensitized by retinoid therapy or harsh environmental aggressors.
This rehabilitative treatment combines beta glucan and centella asiatica to veil traumatized skin while restoring the skin's natural appearance.
Epidermal Repair is clinically shown to greatly diminish redness and soothe irritated skin while the cosmetically elegant texture encourages daily use, especially during the critical healing period following rejuvenating procedures.
- Beta glucan (beta -1, 3- glucan) protects skin and facilitates barrier restoration through stimulation of tissue granulation, collagen deposition, and accelerated cell renewal.
- Titrated extract of centella asiatica stimulates types I and III collagen to accelerate healing of the skin's barrier and prevent scarring.
- Sodium palmitoyl proline and nymphaea alba flower extract soothe skin and help reduce inflammation.
- Protects denuded skin and helps prevent infection.
- Accelerates restoration of the skin's protective barrier.
- Apply once daily, or as needed.
- Massage a small amount evenly into affected areas.
Aqua/Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentarythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Sodium Benzonate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Citric Acid, Nymphaea Alba Extract/Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, FIL D165805/3