St Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Mousse 200ml
Currently, people are looking at this product
St. Tropez Gradual Tan Mousse is a light-weight, easy to apply daily self-tan for a long-lasting sun kissed glow.
Infused with conditioning Aloe Vera and long-lasting colour, Gradual Tan Mousse has a super-lightweight and velvety formula which dries in an instant and builds up to create a perfectly natural looking, streak-free tan.
Infused with a delicate scent that will seduce the senses, Gradual Tan Mousse breaks the boundaries of what a self-tan should do: this enchanting mousse provides a gradual sun-kissed effect, whilst the creamy lightweight formula smooths onto the skin resulting in a sumptuous finish that will leave you feeling like a Hollywood starlet.
Supple, subtly tanned skin is only an application away with Gradual Tan Mousse.Tip: Exfoliate the skin with St.Tropez's Tan Optimiser Body Polish prior to application for a longer lasting radiant tan.
- Gradually builds for a natural, sunkissed glow
- New fluffy, air-whipped texture
- Streak-free and easy to apply
- Quick-drying and non-sticky
- Reapply daily, or as desired, to build your depth of tan
- Hydrates for up to 48 hours
- 100% Natural Tanning Actives
- Vegan Friendly Formula
- For best results, apply using our Tan Applicator Mitt in long sweeping motions, starting at the ankles and working your way up. Then for your back, turn the mitt back to front and start applying in the same way.
- Ensure all areas are covered before lightly gliding any excess tan from the Mitt over your hands and feet.
- Wait until touch dry before getting dressed.
- Allow 4-8 hours before getting wet.
- Exfoliate regularly to maintain your tan and top-up as desired.
Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Coco-Glucoside, Caramel, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopherol, Decylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, d-limonene, Anisyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)