T3 Cascading Waves 0.75"-1.25" Tapered Barrel
Currently, people are looking at this product
An interchangeable reversed tapered barrel that creates lustrous, long-lasting cascading waves. Designed to be used with a convertible base, our collection of interchangeable barrels offers infinite styling options to elevate your creativity.
Features & Benefits:
- T3 Tourmaline® and ceramic barrel seals the cuticle fast to produce shiny, frizz-free results
- Digital T3 SinglePass™ technology measures and adjusts temperature for consistent, healthy results and one-pass styling
- All barrels sold separately for alternative styling options
- This barrel cannot be used without the purchase of a convertible base
- Begin with dry hair. Insert the tip of a 1-2" section of hair into the clamp and roll the iron upwards towards the scalp.
- While rolling, make sure the hair does not overlap itself around the barrel. The entire section of hair must be evenly wrapped around the barrel
- Hold the iron until the heat has fully penetrated the hair section. Then carefully open the clamp and release the curl.
- Repeat this for the remaining sections of hair. For loose wavy curl, tung slightly on the curled section before allowing it to cool
- Line up the side pins on the barrel with the slots in the Convertible Base (sold separately or included with your Whirl Trio, Whirl Convertible or Twirl Convertible) and insert the barrel firmly into it.
- Rotate the lock until it clicks.
- The dot symbol on the barrel lock should line up with lock symbol on the Convertible Base when securely fastened.