Advanced Nutrition Programme Nail Science 60 Capsules
You Save 24% (£8.19)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Advanced Nutrition Programme Nail Science is a specially formulated supplement designed to aid the strength and condition of your nails.
Nails are often weak, brittle or flaky due to nutritional deficiencies, simply increasing the intake of one element will not make your nails healthy. These capsules contain a well balanced combination of natural ingredients biotin, calcium, horsetail and specially selected vitamins and minerals, all nutrients that have been shown to benefit nails.
No added: Sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, maize, corn, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
- Biotin Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism as well as normal functioning of the nervous system. Contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal hair and skin.
- Calcium Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Also contributes to normal blood clotting, muscle function, neurotransmission and to the function of digestive enzymes. It plays a role in cell division and specialisation and is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. It helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women; low bone density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures.
- Copper Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues and to normal energy-yielding metabolism. It contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Folic Acid Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus
- Iron Contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system. It plays a role in the process of cell division. It contributes to the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and to normal oxygen transport in the body. Also contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic Acid Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism. It contributes to normal mental performance and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It also contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, Vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin A Maintains normal skin and vision. Also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and plays a role in the process of cell specialization.
- Vitamin B12 Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism as well as normal functioning of the immune and nervous systems. Also contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and to normal red blood cell formation. It plays a role in the process of cell division and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the normal functioning of the immune and nervous systems and to the formation of normal red blood cells. Contributes to normal homocysteine, protein and glycogen metabolism. Also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B6 also contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Vitamin D Contributes to the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus and contributes to the maintenance of normal blood calcium levels. Also contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth as well as the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Vitamin E Protects cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc Contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal fertility and reproduction, normal immune system function and normal cognitive function. Contributes to normal acid-base and carbohydrate metabolism. Zinc also contributes to normal macronutrient, fatty acid and vitamin A metabolism. It contributes to normal protein synthesis while it maintains normal bones, hair, nails and skin. It maintains normal testosterone levels in the blood, maintains normal vision. It protects cells from oxidative stress and plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Take two capsules daily with food or as your health professional advises.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Calcium gluconate, l-lysine hydrochloride, capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate), horsetail extract 4:1 (Equisetum arvense), vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate), silicon dioxide, iron citrate, zinc citrate, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), bulking agent (cellulose), acacia gum, vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), modified tapioca starch, biotin, copper gluconate, sunflower oil, vitamin B12 (as hydroxycobalamin), sucrose, corn starch, folic acid, vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate), antioxidant (natural mixed tocopherols), vitamin D (as ergocalciferol)
|Brand||Advanced Nutrition Programme|
This product has revived my brittle nails! I've been taking the tablets regularly for over a year & the difference is very encouraging!
The product is great and these really improve my nails. However the service from Zest was extremely slow, it took weeks for the product to arrive and was much slower than ordering some from a company outside the UK. Will look to order from a site other than Zest in future.
I have been asked to submit a review but I have not received my product yet.It was ordered on May 6
The best vitamins I've ever had. Helped my nails incredibly. Reasonable price for the results you get.