Advanced Nutrition Programme Probiotics Powder 75g
Currently, people are looking at this product
A lactobacillus acidophilis and bifidus probiotic powder, Advanced Nutrition Programme Probiotics Milk Free Vegetarian Food Supplement boasts a formulation of beneficial bacteria to aid digestion and help support the immune function of the gut.
Perfect to sprinkle on food, Advanced Nutrition Programme Probiotics Milk Free Vegetarian Food Supplement is ideal for children or adults who don’t like swallowing capsules. Useful after injection or antibiotic usage (which depletes the body’s store of probiotic bacteria) this unique formulation can also be used as a daily supplement to support digestive health.
- Aids the digestion process
- Helps support the immune function and aid digestion
- Ideal for children or adults who don't like swallowing tablets
- Adults and children over 2: take ¼ level teaspoon with juice, water or sprinkled on cereals.
- Children under 2 years: 1/8 level teaspoon.
- Should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
bulking agent: maltodextrin, lactobacillus acidophilus (stabilisers: ascorbic acid, lemon grass, glutamines) (milk); bifidus infantis, bifidus longum,bifidus breve (milk)
|Brand||Advanced Nutrition Programme|
Been using ANP Probiotics for a couple of years now and I feel it's helped me to feel more balanced. I used to get nauseous quite easily if I ate oily food or drank much alcohol or caffeine but I don't now. Rarely get bloated either. It's easy to take as you just mix it into water and it doesn't taste of anything so I just keep mine on my desk at work and take it there. Nicer than swallowing capsules that get stuck in your throat.
Quality product. Great results!