Avant Deluxe Hyaluronic Acid Vividying Face & Eye Night Cream 50ml
You Save 20% (£19.60)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Deluxe Hyaluronic Acid Vivifying Face & Eye Night Cream is a delightful anti-ageing moisturiser for face and targeted eye area formulated with Hyaluronic acid to deeply nourish your skin. It also combines signature ingredients to improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness and a weakened skin surface. The cream combines signature ingredients Hyaluronic Acid, Maris Aqua and Vitamin B3.
Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and penetrates deep into the skin whilst rejuvenating tired, dull and droopy eyes and helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Besides, Sea Water is loaded with magnesium, potassium and calcium, Sea Water helps your skin to retain moisture, balance oil and sebum production for an even skin tone whilst Vitamin B3 aims to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and a weakened skin surface.
- Aims to rejuvenate tired, dull, droopy eyes
- Works to smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps intensively hydrates
- Contributes to prevent and reverse the signs of ageing : crow's-feet, wrinkles, dark undereye circles
- Aims to matify and improve uneven skin tone
- Apply the moisturiser, working from the chin towards the earlobes
- Smooth from nose to temples
- Massage, making smoothing movements from the centre of the face outwards
- Massage, making circular movements from eyebrows to nose, delicately dabbing with the fingertips around the eye area
Aqua (water), Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) butter, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, dicaprylyl ether, propylheptyl caprylate, dimethicone, sodium hyaluronate, niacinamide, maris aqua (sea water), Prunus Amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, allantoin, tocopheryl acetate, peg-75 stearate, ceteth- 20, steareth-20, propylene glycol, disodium edta, sodium polyacrylate, xanthan gum, lactic acid, parfum (fragrance), potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium hyaluronate, CI 15985 (FD&C Yellow No. 6), CI 17200 (D&C Red No.33).