bkr Water Bottle Spiked La La 500ml
You Save 16% (£5.00)
Currently, people are looking at this product
bkr Lala is an opaque lavender fog. Inspired by dainty pixie khaleesis with fawn eyes and a steel will who seem both distinctly alien and more human than human, tissue-y Isabel Marant T-shirts, white blazers and wrists encircled by Louis Vuitton bangles, a sweet dominatrix energy that makes everyone assume you have fire breathing dragon babies somewhere nearby, the cloud-soft offer of a warm glass of anything in a well-brought-up accent that isn’t fake. Soft but strong, she was hennessy in a teacup.
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to a host of ailments including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- Glass + silicone, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Small opening for no-spill sipping, perfect
- No-leak seal, fits most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% adorable + addictive
- Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy!
- Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want to.