Dermaceutic Mela Cream 30ml
You Save 12% (£10.92)
Currently, people are looking at this product
The active Mela Cream is designed to significantly reduce the appearance of uneven pigmentation and dark spots.
A blend of corrective acids including Kojic, Phytic and Mandelic combine with proven skin brightening ingredients Arbutin and Liquorice Extract to minimise melanin production and improve overall skin clarity while Salicylic Acid gently exfoliates damaged cells to harmonise a dull complexion.
Within just 3-4 weeks results can be seen, but continued use for at least 3 months is recommended to ensure you see the very best results.
Suitable for most skin types, except sensitive skin, apply a small amount onto affected areas of the face in the evening every few days before gradually increasing to nightly for best results.
- Contains 3% Kojic Acid
- Contains Phytic Acid
- Contains Mandelic Acid
- Contains Niacinamide
- Reduces the appearance of pigment spots
- Harmonizes complexion and evens skin tone
- Regulates pigment production
- Boosts depigmenting action of Mela Peel Treatment
- Innovative stable ingredients
- Inhibits transfers of melanin and helps reduce pigmentation
- Apply a small amount directly to the affected areas at night.
- Slowly build up the application amount and frequency of use to allow the skin to accustom to the product.
- If any signs of irritation occur reduce the frequency of use until the skin adjusts. Not suitable for sensitive skin.
Kojic Acid, Arbutin and Licorice Extract Inhibit the production of melanin by blocking the action of tyrosinase.
Niacinamide Helps lighten skin and improve elasticity.
Retinol Stimulates the renewal of skin cells and regulates the migration and transformation of keratinocytes.
Salicylic Acid Causes a keratolytic action that reduces intercorneocyte cohesion, and destroys lipids that bind the outer cells of the epidermis.
Phytic Acid Lightening and antioxidant agent.
Mandelic Acid Is known to diminish the appearance of fine lines by acting as a humectant and its exfoliating action breaks the bond between dead skin cells.