Dermalogica The Ultimate Electric Cleanse Brush in Lilac
You Save 20% (£6.00)
Currently, people are looking at this product
If your skin never feels completely clean after cleansing, it might be time to take things up a notch. Dermalogia’s new Sonic Cleansing Brush amplifies the cleansing phase of your routine by using vibrating silicone bumps to expertly loosen dead cells, debris and dirt from your skin better than your fingers ever could.
Your skin accumulates quite a bit of ‘dirt’ on a daily basis. Things like pollution in the air, long-wearing make-up products and our skin’s natural oils can lead to a serious build-up of grime, plus other daily habits like touching your face, talking on the phone or using make-up brushes that haven’t been cleaned in while can all lead to a very dirty face! This build-up of dirt can lead to changes in the way our skin looks and feels, causing uneven dry patches, blackheads and breakouts.
Using a cleansing brush can enhance your daily cleansing routine and leaves your skin feeling instantly smooth and radiant. The soft silicone bristles cleanse areas that even our fingertips simply can’t reach. Additionally, the skin renews itself every 28 days and the mild exfoliating action from using a cleansing brush really speeds up this process.
- Silicone brush
- USB charging cable
- Using dry hands, apply PreCleanse or PreCleanse Balm to dry skin and massage over face. Add water emulsify.
- Turn the brush on and gently sweep the brush in circular movements over the contours of the face. Use the tip of the brush to concentrate on hard to reach areas around the nose.
- Remove pre-cleanse from face and brush with water.
- Apply your favourite Dermalogica cleanser to a damp face and lightly dampen the cleansing brush with water. Repeat step 2.
- Remove cleanser from face and brush with water.