Nailtiques Nail Lacquer With Protein - Geneva 10ml
You Save 18% (£2.21)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Nailtiques is set to revolutionise the way you paint your nails with its Nail Colour with Protein, a nail polish that actually strengthens the nails.
Ordinary polish inhibits the efficacy of your award winning Nailtiques protein treatment by disallowing the beneficial ingredients to penetrate the nail bed. Nailtiques Nail Colour with Protein is actually infused with the same protein blend as the treatment, giving nails an extra dose of reparative power.
The innovative blends provide incredible strength for nails, with a super glossy shine and a long-lasting finish. Your nails are left feeling strong and healthy, with gorgeously pigmented colour pay off.
Other Shades Available
- Gives the nail protein or base wear an extra boost.
- When ordinary nail polish is applied, the polish inhibits the great benefits of the nail protein.
- Brilliant High Gloss Shine.
- Long lasting extended wearability.
- Highest quality formula.
- High quality brush of the newest technology available that insures smooth streak free applications.
- Apply one coat of nail protein or Nailtiques Base Wear followed by two coats of nail lacquer.
- Finalize treatment with one coat of Nailtiques Top Shine.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates, Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, (May Contain) Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, FD&C Yellow 5, Aluminum Lake/CI 19140, D&C Red 6 Barium Lake/CI 15850, D&C Red 7 Calcium Lake/CI 15850, D&C Red 34 Calcium Lake/CI 15880, Iron Oxide/CI 77491, Iron Oxide/CI 77499, D&C Black 2/CI 77266, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Mica, Silica