Sigma Beauty Basic Eyes Kit
You Save 3% (£1.54)
Currently, people are looking at this product
A seven piece collection for all your eyeshadow artistry needs. The Sigma Basic Eyes Kit is home to everything you need to create a complete eye look. Created with super sleek silhouettes, the lightweight applicators deliver stunning finishes every time. Innovatively created super fine bristles can be used with both cream and powder products for a flawlessly blended look with very little effort.
Sigma Beauty's exclusive selection of high performance synthetic fibers engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. Features technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, SigmaTech® fibers are antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and will maintain their original shape and color even after multiple washes.
- E05 - Eye Liner: Create smooth and even lines. Use with gel or liquid liners.
- E30 - Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
- E40 - Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
- E55 - Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
- E60 - Large Shader: Uniformly cover the whole lid with product. Apply cream shadow base or cream shadow for quick and even coverage.
- E65 - Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
- E70 - Medium Angled Shading: Soft application of color. Use for brow highlighting or to blend the crease.
- Cruelty Free
- Exclusive SigmaTech® and Sigmax® Fibers
How To Clean Sigma Brushes
Wet the bristles of your makeup brushes under warm water. Avoid unnecessarily wetting the ferrule and handle. This can damage and losen the fibers and ferrule of the brush over time.
Add a small amount of cleaning solution to makeup brush bristles. Using the textures of your Sigma Spa brush cleaning tool, swirl brush on the WASH texture to deep clean.
Continue to hold the brush downward, place makeup brush under running water and sweep brush back and forth on the RINSE texture on your Sigma Spa gadget. Repeat steps two through three until the water runs clear.
Gently squeeze brush bristles with hand, microfiber towel or paper towel to remove excess water.