Sigma Beauty Most-Wanted Brush Set
You Save 3% (£1.46)
Currently, people are looking at this product
A collection of Sigma's bestselling brushes. From the face to the eyes, Sigma Most Wanted Set has it all. The collection is compiled of the brands five top selling brushes all in one place. Created with super sleek handles and impressively fine bristles, the brushes create a seamlessly blended finish for a completely flawless look.
Sigma Beauty's exclusive thermoplastic engineering polymer developed to evenly apply cream and powder products onto the skin for a high definition effect. Features premium filaments engineered for outstanding softness, heat and chemical resistance, mechanical strength and high durability. Sigmax® fibers are antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
- E25 - Blending: Controlled blending. Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect.
- E30 - Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
- E40 - Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
- F35 - Tapered Highlighter: Subtle highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the upper contours of the face. Diffused finish gives skin a natural glow.
- F80 - Flat Kabuki™: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
- Cruelty Free
- Exclusive SigmaTech® and Sigmax® Fibers
How To Clean Sigma Brushes
Wet the bristles of your makeup brushes under warm water. Avoid unnecessarily wetting the ferrule and handle. This can damage and losen the fibers and ferrule of the brush over time.
Add a small amount of cleaning solution to makeup brush bristles. Using the textures of your Sigma Spa brush cleaning tool, swirl brush on the WASH texture to deep clean.
Continue to hold the brush downward, place makeup brush under running water and sweep brush back and forth on the RINSE texture on your Sigma Spa gadget. Repeat steps two through three until the water runs clear.
Gently squeeze brush bristles with hand, microfiber towel or paper towel to remove excess water.