Sigma Beauty SigMax® Kabuki Kit
You Save 3% (£1.80)
Currently, people are looking at this product
The Sigmax® Kabuki Brush Kit from Sigma combines five face brushes with exclusive Sigmax® fibres; an exclusive development that allows the brushes to apply powder, liquid and cream products without absorption. Their super soft bristles will deliver flawless, high definition results every time. Hypoallergenic
Sigma Beauty's exclusive thermoplastic engineering polymer developed to evenly apply cream and powder products onto the skin for a high definition effect. Features premium filaments engineered for outstanding softness, heat and chemical resistance, mechanical strength and high durability. Sigmax® fibers are antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
- F80 - Flat Kabuki™: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
- F82 - Round Kabuki™: Blend mineral products onto the skin.
- F84 - Angled Kabuki™: Buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin.
- F86 - Tapered Kabuki™: Apply cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face.
- F88 - Flat Angled Kabuki™: Blends foundation easily onto hard to reach areas of the face. Angle fits all areas of the face seamlessly. Works especially well on cheekbones and contours of the nose.
- Cruelty Free
- Exclusive SigmaTech® and Sigmax® Fibers
How To Clean Sigma Brushes
Wet the bristles of your makeup brushes under warm water. Avoid unnecessarily wetting the ferrule and handle. This can damage and losen the fibers and ferrule of the brush over time.
Add a small amount of cleaning solution to makeup brush bristles. Using the textures of your Sigma Spa brush cleaning tool, swirl brush on the WASH texture to deep clean.
Continue to hold the brush downward, place makeup brush under running water and sweep brush back and forth on the RINSE texture on your Sigma Spa gadget. Repeat steps two through three until the water runs clear.
Gently squeeze brush bristles with hand, microfiber towel or paper towel to remove excess water.