Sigma Beauty Travel Kit Mr Bunny
Currently, people are looking at this product
Combining durability and high performance, the Mr. Bunny Travel Brush Kit from Sigma can be used to apply liquid, cream and powder products to all areas of the face. With the brand's exclusive Sigmax® Fibres, the tool collection features premium filaments for softness, heat and chemical protection and anti-bacterial properties.
The specially designed, patented three-ring ferrules are made from SigmaAlloy™ for ultimate strength, whilst the lightweight handles are crafted from a sustainable source of wood with eight layers of paint, making them scratch resistant. Housed in a handy container that can be turned into two brush holders for convenience, the kit allows you to achieve flawless make-up on-the-go.
- Exclusive Sigmax® fibres
- Cruelty free
- E30 Pencil: A tapered, pencil-shaped tip for even application. Achieve precise lines and shadows and highlight eyes.
- E40 Tapered Blending: Allows effortless blending so you can achieve diffused and shadowed effects.
- E55 Eye Shading: Features a soft, dense head and slightly rounded edges to eassily apply powder. Place eye shadow across the whole lid for even application.
- E65 Small Angle: The sharp, slanted tip delivers ultimate precision and glides across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
- F30 Large Powder: Soft, rounded brush suitable for a diffused application of powder products. Effortlessly blends powder onto the face and body.
- F40 Large Angled Contour: With a fluffy, angled tip for even application of blusher and bronzer, the brush reaches every curve, crease and contour for ultimate precision.
- F60 Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Its firm, tapered and flat head allow you to apply liquid or cream products, including foundation and primer.
How To Clean Sigma Brushes
Wet the bristles of your makeup brushes under warm water. Avoid unnecessarily wetting the ferrule and handle. This can damage and losen the fibers and ferrule of the brush over time.
Add a small amount of cleaning solution to makeup brush bristles. Using the textures of your Sigma Spa brush cleaning tool, swirl brush on the WASH texture to deep clean.
Continue to hold the brush downward, place makeup brush under running water and sweep brush back and forth on the RINSE texture on your Sigma Spa gadget. Repeat steps two through three until the water runs clear.
Gently squeeze brush bristles with hand, microfiber towel or paper towel to remove excess water.