Skin Doctors Zit Zapper 10ml
You Save 23% (£3.00)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Overnight Zit Zapper is an intensive pimple applicator that works in as little as 8 hours!
Unlike other products, that just cleanse the area hoping to prevent pimples, Zit Zapper performs to target pimples that have already appeared. That's why you just need to apply Zit Zapper pin-pointing the affected area only with the precision technology wand.
This revolutionary new formula has been scientifically developed to rapidly remove oil and cleanse spots while you sleep.Apply it directly to any offending blemish and you could wake up the very next morning with the confidence of fresh, clean skin.
- Deeply cleanses
- Exfoliates skin
- Dries out spots
- Calms inflammation
- After cleansing, apply directly to the affected area using the sponge head applicator.
- For best results use twice daily, morning and evening.
Key Active Ingredients
- Melaleuca alternifolia oil (Tea Tree) – Obtained from the leaves and branchlets of the Australian tree Melaleuca alternifolia, Tea Tree has antibacterial properties and has been shown to assist in the treatment of skin infections, including pimples.
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) extract – A skin freshener and astringent made from the leaves of the Hamamalis virginiana tree. Traditionally used as tonic and astringent in the treatment of irritations and local inflammation of the skin.
- Salicylic Acid - Has an antimicrobial action and reduces follicle blockage which helps to clear out infected pores. It also has keratolytic activity which helps to dissolve the top layer of skin cells, allowing oil, dead skin cells and bacteria to escape from under the skin.
- Zinc Sulphate –
Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Salicylic Acid, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Zinc Sulphate, Camphor, Glycolic Acid, Menthol, Limonene*.
Love this product my sons is using it
Skin Doctors Zit Zapper 10ml is an absolutely wonderful product that I keep using for the last 5 years. Being an older women, I have a problem with ingrown hair on my chin and an occasional pimple on my face. The Zit Zapper helps to keep my problem under control and I got my teenage daughters using it to. I was told by few Chemists that the product has been discontinued in Australia . Is that so? I sure hope not , because this is so incredibly good product that no other can compare with its effectiveness and I recommend it to many people that I know. I come to depend on it !