SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.3 30ml
You Save 16% (£10.10)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Retinol 0.3 is recommended for first-time retinol users.
This potent nighttime treatment features 0.3% pure retinol enhanced with the latest stabilisation and delivery technologies to ensure a steady, even release. Formulated with soothing bisabolol to minimise irritation and specially packaged to preserve its potency, this retinol cream for face helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration, blemishes, and pores by accelerating cellular turnover. Retinol 0.3 is ideal for continued use or for conditioning skin as a prerequisite to SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5..
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration, pores, and blemishes
- Formulated to minimise irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol creams
- Specialised packaging preserves retinol potency
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free, fragrance-free, and gluten-free
- Ideal for skin new to retinol use
- In the evening, apply 4‐5 drops to clean dry skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products.
- Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated.
- It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance before advancing to a higher concentration.
Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult a physician.
aqua / water / eau, propanediol, dimethicone, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, alcohol denat., dipropylene glycol, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, hydrogenated lecithin, allyl methacrylates crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, isopropyl myristate, retinol, polysorbate 20, sodium citrate, boswellia serrata resin extract, dimethiconol, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, bisabolol, citric acid, bht, propyl gallate
Great product, very slow delivery time though. Took 3 weeks for delivery.
100% recomendable si ya tienes la piel acostumbrada al retinol. Repetiré seguro
I have been using SkinCeuticals Retinol together with other SkinCeuticals products for 2 months already and can say that my skin looks much better now. It helps to fight redness. Skin looks fresher, brighter and smoother.
Tiny bottle but it will last a long time. I haven't been using it long enough to see results but it goes on nicely and I have not experienced any skin irritation. Note that you should buy a good facial sun cream to go with it. Am very likely to buy again when it runs out.
So small but it only needs to be as you don't need loads. Brilliant product. Good value.
Produit très efficace même pour ma peau sensible. A utiliser 1 jour sur 2 adapter selon la tolérance de la peau. Pas gras et très agréable. Le matin la peau est unifiée et rayonnante.