bkr Water Bottle Lulu 500ml
You Save 20% (£5.50)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Inspired by the nostalgia for a time when life felt normal, rituals anchored in togetherness, murmurs in soothing tones in a theatre, the crowded places that seem almost unthinkable now, the ridiculous memory of ever having even one miserable moment in Paris, fitted jeans and a pink manicure muted enough to double as a neutral, leaning back in a hotel elevator, sitting at a breakfast table in a tight room, the occasional and unremarkable sneeze, squeezing past kindred strangers, eating pain au chocolat with bare hands, being physically affectionate in a sweet, unselfconscious way, and everything that is fresh, innocent, joyful, low key luxurious, precious, taken for granted, and missed. She held it all together with paperclips, eyelash glue, and optimism, not knowing what the world would be like on the other side but dwelling in the possibility that there might ever be another sweet, albeit fragile, normal.
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to a host of ailments including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- Glass + silicone, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Small opening for no-spill sipping, perfect
- No-leak seal, fits most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% adorable + addictive
- Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy!
- Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want to.