bkr Water Bottle Teddy 500ml
You Save 11% (£3.01)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Inspired by perfect moments where everything is quiet, calm, warm, and feels right, a teeny milk-coloured cotton outfit with just the smallest soft pink cherries on it, cocoa cooled with cream, a generous serving of little marshmallows, twenty-five thousand lights on the Bay Bridge just beginning to sparkle, steam floating up from a rooftop below, the smell of brand new mixed with hand sanitiser and Chanel N° 5, a momentary lack of complication, and everything that is sweet, profound, treasured, gentle, and inexplicably, unequivocally heart altering. She looked at me all soft sighs, hope, and hiccups, and so began a new chapter of immeasurable love and spectacular inconvenience.
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to various ailments, including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early-onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- Glass + silicone, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Small opening for no-spill sipping, perfect
- No-leak seal, fits most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% adorable + addictive
- Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy!
- Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want.