bkr Water Bottle Juniper 1L
You Save 17% (£6.50)
Currently, people are looking at this product
Inspired by the emotional resuscitation of a childhood friendship at a rooftop bar five stories above the chaos of rush hour, an intense feeling of deep gratitude mixed with the regret of having let so much time pass, a menu devoted to fancy gin and tonics, the air filled with botanicals and the scents of elderflower tonic, blackberries, Meyer lemon, lavender, Thai basil, grapefruit, ginger, rosemary, a loud chatter all around us, awkward first dates we both totally noticed, herbaceous sips between endless conversation peppered with hugs and heartache, talking in the shorthand of old friends with a slightly strange square one subtext. In the end, we always go back to the people who were there in the beginning.
BPA or Bisphenol A is a chemical found in plastic water bottles. It has been linked to various ailments, including increased risk of cancer, obesity, early-onset puberty, and diabetes. While many plastic products contain BPA replacements, we don't want to find out 10 years from now that those aren't safe either. There is no BPA in your bkr and there isn't a BPA replacement in it either.
- Glass + silicone, BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Small opening for no-spill sipping, perfect
- No-leak seal, fits most cup holders
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% adorable + addictive
- Fill your bkr with water, drink and enjoy!
- Clean your bkr with hot soapy water or on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- The sleeve is dishwasher safe and does not need to be removed, but it's easy to slip off if you want.